Monday, March 31, 2008

Rain and why it is not fluffy

It seems that when ever I start to blog, it starts to (or is) rain (or raining).


Saturday my grandpa and I went to a car show.

One thing I really hate is when you go to some specialty show, and there is somebody who is selling some thing that has NOTHING to do with what the show is about!!

But anyways, we saw a black 1963 Studebaker Avanti (for those of you who don’t know what that is, it is a sports car that was made by the Studebaker Automotive Company in 1963, ’64 & ’65).

But, on to other, random, things.

I have decided to randomly make up a poem.

Once there was a man named Dan

He got hot so he bought a fan

He got in a fight where he met his man

He likes his soda in a can

He fixed his omelet in a pan

He had a wife whose name was Jan

His mode of transportation was a van

He had to go back where he began

That was kind of stupid, but anyways…

Yesterday, my friend Forrest and I converted our shed into a club house...


The things of the week:


Song: Extreme Days by: tobyMac

Book(s): The Hardy Boys- The Shortwave Mystery

Quote: none

Well, got 2 go...

Bassman560

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set-up with the shed! I want a space like that for myself!

Marck said...

P.s. sharon is my mom ;)

Michelle said...

That is the most incredible club-house. I always wanted a secret hide-out in our shed, but alas, the tents and lawn mower and other stuff took up all the space.

Allie said...

I remember when Jess and I were little and used to have a clubhouse in that shed....that was fun.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the good old days. I would still like to know, Marck, where it is you put my bike...

Anonymous said...

Who names their kid DanHe or JanHis?!? but I like the [Photo],[Photo][Photo][Photo] part, it was cool!