Saturday, April 19, 2008

UNTITLED!!

Ahhh, at last no rain.

Although the rain was nice, since we are in a drought.

I have decided that you all are probably tired of my telling you about my boring life.

So therefore I will, from now on, only write about my life if something earth-shattering happens.

Now that I have preformed my evil deed, I will move on to other things…


Now to think of something (Very Long Pause)……

Ah Ha!! I have it!

I will now make up a story about a boy named Dwaine who is in a tree.

Oh phoo, I don’t really have a story about Dw-


Wait one minute! Some thing earth-shattering did really just happen!!!!

I am sitting outside at a table, and guess what???

I felt something hit my back, so I turned around to see what it was, and BANG it was a hunk of bird poop.

Seriously, how many times have YOU been pooped on by a bird?


Back to what I saying……

aine but I bet you that I am related to someone named Dwaine, he’s probably my uncle’s cousin’s, great aunt’s mother’s 1st cousin, twice-removed’s neighbor’s dad-in-Milwaukee- oh never mind.


This is a video that some relative sent me.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

Now it looks like it is going to rain.

Just my luck :(

Anyhooness

So long!

Bassman560

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Darn it, Marck! I wanted to hear the story about the guy named Dwaine who lives in a tree or whatever that was about. Humph.

Anonymous said...

Marck, I don't think birds make a sound like a gun when they poop, or when the poop hits the person! hahaha!