Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why? I don't know

Hello all ye faithful readers!
Just thought I might talk about the title of this blog (Sheep and Why They are Fluffy).
I have nothing to say about it, except that it was a random thought at the time.

On to other things.

Yesterday I got three teeth pulled.
Novocain is really freaky feeling.

The things of the week:
Song: Glory of It All, David Crowder Band
Book(s): My Side of the Mountain, Jean Craighead George
Quote: “A dog’s view towards humans: You love me, feed me, pet me, you must be God.
A cat’s view: You love me, feed me, pet me, I must be God”. ~~Pastor Mac

Well, thats all for now!

Bassman560

"Let your light shine before me that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven!"~~Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

Michelle said...

my side of the mountain = best book ever.

Anonymous said...

I really like the quote about how cats and dogs see their roles differently!