Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On and on and on and, you guessed it, on.

Sorry I haven’t bloged in a while; every thing has been in a mumbo-jumbo lately.
So I thought I might bring you up to date on my life.
I am sitting on my bed right now watching it rain (which if you live in the Cary area at 2:30 PM you might look outside and see) with a 3”x 2” skinned knee that I got while bike riding Monday.
Last Thursday (2/28/08) I went to my grandparents for the weekend.
Monday my brother and I started flag football.

But…….

You probably think this is all very boring. So therefore I will ramble on and on and on about other things.

Like……..

The argument that I have, on the spot, come up with…..

WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE “GUITAR HERO”????
Why not spend your time learning to play REAL guitar???

That is all I have to say on this subject.

And now I will make funny things with my keyboard!

=^..^= (cat) ~~~~~:> (snake) :o) (clown) ~~~B:> (Mouse)
&) (discombobulated Guy) $) (guy that likes money)

No comments: