Sunday, March 8, 2009
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY...
"You Reign" (MarcyMe)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"Happy Boy" (the Beat Farmers)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GIRL/GUY?
"The Deep End" (Crossfade)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Godzilla" (Blue Oyster Cult)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"The One Thing." (INXS)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Under the Bridge." (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VERY OFTEN?
"I Woke up in love This Morning" (The Partridge Family)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"With or Without You " (U2)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Dirty Laundry" (Don Henly)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Storm In a Teacup" (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Love of My Life"(Queen)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Love Comes to Everyone" (Eric Clapton)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"I am the Walrus" The Beatles
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"Travelin' Man"(Ricky Nelson)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Relax." (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
A PERFECT DAY INCLUDES...
"Southbound Again." (Dire Straits)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Peace of Mind" (Boston)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?"Abacab" (Genesis)
Monday, March 2, 2009
This time only 2 inches, but the fact that it is in March makes up for the lack of snow,
except in a bad way.
All of the pictures above were edited with Picasa by Google.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Here are some pictures:
Friday, January 16, 2009
The account is as follows:
We left Friday morning and had a pretty no-eventful trip down.
When we got there, we went to the fairgrounds (at Metrolina Speedway) and plundered around a bit. We bought a trailer hitch ball and some automobilia (old car literature), ate chicken tenders, etc.
Since we ate the chicken tenders at about 3:00 PM, we weren’t very hungry for dinner. So we ended up eating pizza at 8:45 PM.
The next day we got up and ate breakfast with the guard cat (a gold tabby cat that hangs around the hotel), checked out, and went on to the fairgrounds.
We went to the car corral; saw a Studebaker Lark Daytona wagon, Jaguar XJ8 with a Corvette engine, and a Plymouth Superbird Road Runner kit car.
We walked around a bit more, skipped lunch and started to head home.
Right around Pfafftown NC, we stopped to see a guy with some Buick Reatta parts cars. He showed us his cars that he had at his shop (Including Five Reattas).
Most of his collection consisted of 30’s and 40’s cars.
After we spent about two hours there, we headed off to find dinner…
Dinner, as it happened, was at a Denny’s about 15 minutes away.
This particular Denny’s was very full of screaming children. It happened to be kids eat free night, and someone had brought a birthday party.
We ate dinner, then hit the road again. We got home about 8:30ish with a lot of strange memories.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Here are some pictures:
It is white with a red interior, power sun roof and a broken back window.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Step 1: Put your iPod on shuffle (if you have a nano 4G just shake it)
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play no matter how embarrassing
Step 3: Bold over the songs that someone guesses correctly
Step 4: Looking up the lyrics on any search engine is totally cheating and that's not cool.
1. Way on down to southern Alabama with the guitars jamin' that's where we're headed--Me And My Gang - Rascal Flatts
2. January one I got a lot of things on my mind -- Carry Me -Jars Of Clay
3. I've got my memories always inside of me --This is Home - Switchfoot
4. Love, love, love, love -- Love - The Beatles
5. This here comes breaking in like bricks to glass like grace to sin
6. There's a little black spot on the sun today-- King Of pain - Sting and the Police
7. Something in the way she moves that attracts me like no other lover --Something - The Beatles
8. Dull as dirt you can't assert the kind of light that might persuade a strict dictator to retire --Shine - Newsboys
9. Lord I come to you let my heart be changed renewed
10. It is the night my body's week I'm on the run --Ride like the wind- Chris Cross
11. Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man no time to talk --Stayn' Alive - The Bee Gees
12. This song is called Alice's restaurant, it's about Alice, and the restaurant -- Alice's Reaturant- Arlo Guthrie
13. Bodhisattva would you take me by the hand
14. Daddy's gone 'cross the ocean
15. The problem is all inside your head she said to me
16. In this crazy mixed up world there are over 3 million girls
17. Carry on my wayward son-- Carry on my wayward son -Kansas
18. I feel the sun light on my face the I just close my eyes and I trace
19. Jesus is just alright with me
20. There's a girl that been on my mind all the time sussudio -- Sussudio - Phil Collins
Thursday, December 11, 2008
In Honor of Stupid People In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.
--On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
--On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.."
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
Some people do need help.