Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dr. Pepper

Ok, here we go. My deepest apologies that I have not blogged in a while. Anyways, the rest of the family reunion went well. We had fun. On the way back, we stopped at Tyson’s Corner at the mall there. It’s the biggest mall EVER! It had 3 StarBucks, a movie theater, a LEGO store (why we went), three food courts, complete with giant lamps, a Barnes and Nobles, LOTS of people, and on top of all of that… a whole lot more. Crazy, right?
I joined the Seahawks swim team. If you read other blogs, you know we are UNDEFEATED!!!!!! In our last meet, I got 3rd on the 50 free.
Speaking of swimming, Monday night I watched the 4 x 100 free relay. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
I took a Digital Nature Photography class at NC State (go Wolfpack!) and I took some really cool pictures. (see below).







I got spacers Wednesday and I get braces next week, and on the way back we stopped at Chick-fil-a, and guess what we saw on the way there…







12 or 15 geese, just walking through the shopping center
And on top of all that, in September we head to the beach for our annual beach trip. Yay!
Also, Mitch is in his 2nd week of puppy Kindergarten.
BTW, here is another funny cat video that my aunt sent me: (P.S. turn up the sound)



anyways, steak dinner tonight, so, see ya'

Bassman560

9 comments:

Michelle said...

awesome photos!! And what a funny video....I love how the back one just walks with his front feet! So cute. :)

N said...

I like that reed photo!

Ah, spacers and braces...fun. Try not to take the spacers out with your tongue! I couldn't keep from messing with mine, and I think two of them came out. :)

Steak...ha-ha! Yeah, eat lots of chewy, sticky stuff while you can!

Marck said...

I made the mistake of buying some jelly beans a couple of days ago. oops! :o

N said...

Eat them quickly! lol! Or maybe those would pull the spacers out too...

My name is Elizabeth, said...

Fortunately, I believe I am the only one in this conversation who cannot relate to having braces/spacers/etc. Hope they're not too much of a nuisance for you.

Love the photos! What kind of camera did you use?

Jessica said...

You're not the only one anymore, Elizabeth!! Tee-hee...

Nice pictures, Marck! I know I already said that, but they really are good. And I need to ask Rachel, but I think that first picture really is a "Randler"...

Marck said...

the nature pictures I took with a canon powershot A630 that the class had. the geese picture I took with my camera ( canon powershot A580

Anonymous said...

I like the first pic. I like how you focused only on the pokey thing (not sure what it is), and the sky is slightly blurred.

Do you get to use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements in the class? I'm sure you'll have fun with that if you do! :)

~Elayna~

Anonymous said...

GO WOLFPACK!!!!!

I know everybody said this but....

Cool photos marck!
what dose Dr. Pepper have to do with anything?

I love kittys! >^..^<

ya know what? I'm going to go get some bacon so, see ya!

Happy Fuzz Ballz

Robert