Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Mitch

I have a little announcement to make...



I GOT MY PUPPY!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, I have been wanting a puppy for a while.

Heck, enough suspense!


Here is Mitch!!









He's a 10 week old 11lb. complete mutt There's one more and the mom available to any one in NC who wants one! Here's the link to the blog: http://www.chapelhillpuppies.blogspot.com/ . The best part is their FREE!



He Loves his platypus toy




And sleeping






Doing stuff outside






and playing with balls







So the next few posts will probably be about adventures with my puppy.


Here is a picture of him when he was really little.







Enjoy!

Bassman560


12 comments:

Jessica said...

I love our little Mitchie-poo...

Anonymous said...

He's zo cute! I'am so lucky to be Marck's brother, I get to see Mitch every day!

HFB! (Happy Fuzz Balls!)

>^..^<

Allie said...

AWWWW!!!!! Marck, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!! I wanna come over and see him!!

N said...

Awww...cute puppy!

Marck said...

Allie, if you come and see him you have to come swim with us!

Allie said...

Haha, I'll come swim sometime this summer. Tell Jess to let me know when'll work. ;)

N said...

BTW, what are you trying to figure out with your poll about ABBA? Or is it just a random poll?

Marck said...

Completely random

Terry said...

Cute, Precisou, Adorable!

Let us know if you need a dog-sitter!

:)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! I want to cuddle with him......and yes, please let us puppy-sit him!!

chapelhill said...

Rock On Mitch!!! We are so thrilled he found a good home. He was always such a super sweet puppy, you made a great choice.

Weeks 9-14 are a very important and impressionable time for puppies, so be sure to try to socialize him by meeting as many different people and (known to be nice) dogs as you can. He will carry these positive experiences with him for the rest of his life.

Good luck!

Ryan&Cary (Mitch puppy fosters)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...he is the cutest puppy ever!!! soo precious! i want one :)