Thursday, February 7, 2008

Natural Gas

Today we just got hooked up to… yep! you guessed it, natural gas!
But that's not that exciting is it?
So I'll talk about something different.
Monday my friends Sam and Kyle(and my self) went to the Durham museum of life and science to volunteer(See link under my links) .
We cleaned owl cages.
Sam cleaned the little screech owl cage (they were really cute).
Kyle and I cleaned the big owl cage.
After that we went to TACO BELL!!!!
Tomorrow I am going to the orthodontist; I’ll blog about that later


Talk to you later!
Marck


"Let your light shine before me that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven!"~~Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

Terry said...

awesome new blog!

how'd it go at the ortho?

Jessica said...

That's fascinating...I never knew that about you!!!