Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Jonas Brothers

This entry is, as you can see by the title, about the Jonas Brothers.
I don’t get it, EVERYBODY is CRAZY about them.
Ever since they guest stared on “Hannah Montana” (Which everybody is CRAZY about also) every Girl Ages 6-11 has been crazy about them.
And now there popping up everywhere: The Macy's parades, movies, magazines, commercials, EVERYWHERE!
They can't sing, they think thare so cool and Disney Channel is just useing them as a marketing ploys.
As my sister Jessica says, Disney Channel just gets a bunch of "cute" guys and makes everybody crazy about them!
So I guess what I am saying is that I don’t like them, but if you do, that’s OK.

Marck

"Let your light shine before me that
they may see your good deeds
and praise your father in heaven!"
~~Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like that you quoted me. It was my favorite part.

Michelle said...

Yay!! Another fellow blogger!! I hope you write more often than I do, I like the way you write already....

I never heard the Jonas brothers before now, though of course I've heard OF them....I think they can sing. :)

On another note, Mathew 5:16 has always been one of my favorite verses....thanks for posting it up there, it's a cool reminder!